Medical Services For Knee pain
- Knee Arthritis (Osteoarthritis/OA)
- Affects almost everyone aged 65+ and 40% of patients aged 50+
- Is a conditioning where the normal joint space is lost causing excessive wear and tear on the knee, loss of natural lubricating substances, pain, and loss of range of motion. Can severely affect everyday living from walking to climbing stairs and more.
- Knee Arthritis leads to most doctors recommending total knee replacement surgery. A procedure that requires months of rehabilitation and recovery without the guarantee of long-term results. There IS another option to explore with proven results!
- Using our Advanced Arthritis Relief Protocol (AARP) we will effectively REDUCE your pain and IMPROVE your function, helping to avoid that Knee Replacement Surgery!
- 92.7% effective in reducing your pain!
- We promise an efficient treatment process, no long waits!
- FDA APPROVED and covered by all insurances!
- No downtime! No side effects!
- Get back to doing the things you love!
We offer a Complimentary Consultation to help determine if our treatment services are appropriate for your joint pain. No obligation and no free set of steak knives (sorry!). We pride ourselves on helping patients avoid painful, unnecessary surgery, and want to be your resource for knee pain.
Call: 423-707-2509 to book your consultation!